Get Started With Watercolors Made Easy
7 DAY FOLLOW-ALONG VIDEO COURSE
SIGN UP FOR THE FREE 7-DAY VIDEO COURSE
In the Get Started With Watercolors Made Easy, I walk you through the tools and step-by-step brush strokes to create flowers, leaves, and wreaths you can use for greeting cards, social posts, products and any holiday or other occasions. It’s really as easy as writing a “c”!
- Step-by-step how-to paint leaves and flowers with watercolors and build these into wreaths
- The easiest way to create a wreath with leaves and flowers!
- Look over my shoulder. I’m Gabby Conde, your guide, to getting started with your watercolor practice
PROJECTS WE'LL BE WORKING ON TOGETHER
What’s the fun of learning to paint with watercolors if you aren’t creating something you’ll love? During this 7-day FREE video course, I’ll walk you through these fun projects:
- Flowers – Roses and Filler Flowers
- Petals & Pistils – Discover a Variety of Petals and 3 Centers of a Flower to Paint
- Leaves – Different Shapes And Sizes
- Wreaths – Leaf Wreath, Roses & Flowers, Roses with Leaves
WE'LL WORK STEP-BY-STEP TOGETHER
One of the most frustrating things on my journey to picking up watercolors is that teachers skip steps that are important for beginners. In this 7-day video course, I talk you through what I’m doing while you look over my shoulder!
- Watch over my shoulder on video how I’m doing everything step-by-step with you
- I talk you through what I’m doing every step of the way
- I’m available for your questions in a Facebook group or through email
Ready to get started with watercolors?
Create your beautiful Wreaths and Flowers with me. Register your name and email to get started.